FxWirePro: EUR/AUD approaches key resistance ,1.6700 in play
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 26 Feb 2020 12:59:51 America/New_York
• EUR/AUD hit the highest point since Aug 7th 2019 on Wednesday and is attempting to breach resistance at 1.6626 ( Higher BB). A decisive break closure above could generate further gains.
• Any downside correction is likely to be temporary as barrier at 1.6432 (5DMA) is set to restricting lower move.
• The pair, already trading higher on the day, extended to hit high at 1.6604, a three week high, it was last up 0.77% on the day.
• Technical signals show RSI is at 70.05 oversold , daily momentum studies 9, 10 and 11 DMAs are trending upwards.
• Immediate support is seen at 1.6603 (23.6% fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.6432 (5DMA).
Recommendation: Good to buy on dips around 1.6550, with stop loss of 1.6400 and target price of 1.6750.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.